- What is the International Relations Council?
- The International Relations Council of Mt. Pleasant Area has been the sister city to Okaya, Japan for 53 years.
- How can I get involved.
- We are a 501c organization. The volunteer board is always looking for others to help with committees and serve on our board to build friendships and relationships to help share the exchange of ideas, commerce and understanding of other communities around the world while helping international students and citizens feel welcomed and supported in our community.
- Host a student delegate from Okaya, Japan. Sponsor an activity for the Japanese student delegates during their visit to Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.
- Attend our annual fundraiser or help sponsor international students to attend the banquet.